We are currently looking to recruit an outstanding, Senior Early Years Practitioners at our Nursery setting in Hale.
Staff benefits include:
Excellent rates of pay, with annual pay reviews
Increasing holidays after 1 years service
Free lunches daily
Health cash plan
Excellent career progression
Exceptional training offered
Discounted childcare for all employees
Please contact Stacey on 0161 980 7019 or [email protected] for further information
All successful candidates with be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Nursery Manager and ensuring that the highest standards of childcare and education are maintained at all times.
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care of the children following the statutory framework at all times
- To implement and adhere to a consistent daily routine both indoors and outdoors ensuring high quality teaching and learning experiences are offered to children at all times
- To plan and implement developmentally appropriate activities and evaluation as required, ensuring that the team within your room is delivering high quality activities
- To demonstrate current knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and that you comply with all areas of the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To understand fully, and adhere to the company’s policies and procedures at all times
If you are interested in joining our team, apply now!