Upcoming Holiday Club Activities
As well as full or half-day sessions, we have a ‘short day’ where parents can book from 9am to 3pm (including lunch). Parents can also book by the hour.
Clubs are very popular: certain days of the week and special events that require pre-booking can get full very quickly, so if you know in advance what childcare you need, please try to book early to avoid disappointment.
Kids Collective provides outstanding Holiday Clubs and welcomes children aged 3-11 years from all schools.
We have 2 weeks of fun, exciting workshops and trips, not to mention the arts, crafts and activities planned for the October half term.
Week 1 – Into the Blue will be packed full of activities including diving for deep sea treasure, ocean photo art and transparent jellyfish. We will also be baking an ocean inspired pie fit for a sailor and some edible oysters complete with a shiny pearl!
Week 2 – Horrible Histories we will bemummifying the grown ups in our team houses, creating a Tudor Knot Garden, we’ll be holding a stone age workshop with ‘Wicked Workshops’ where we will travel back in time, we’ll also be making stone age jewellery. The children also have the opportunity to go on our optional trip to Chester for a Dewa Roman Experience and Soldier Patrol.
We also have a Bouncy Castle, themed workshops and sports workshops with qualified coaches. For the Year 3+ children who are too cool for school, there is a separate Chill Out Zone! And don’t forget the Xbox, Wii and iPads! All supervised by qualified, trained and experienced Kids Collective Playworkers.
As well as special daily events and a broad variety of structured adult-led activities for your child to enjoy, they also have supervised free access to:
- arts/crafts materials
- sports equipment/activities
- role play area & den-making
- quiet book area
- iPads & laptops
- TV, video, DVD
- karaoke machine
- movie-making equipment
- dressing up
- construction toys
- And much more!
Previous Holiday Club Themes
- Planes, trains & automobiles- Summer 2017
- World of Craft- Summer 2017
- Eco Warrior- Summer 2017
- Rumble in the Jungle – Summer 2017
- Minibeast Mayhem!- Summer 2017
- Circus is in Town – Summer 2017
- Musical Madness – Summer 2017
- Ready, Steady, Cook! – Whit 2017
- Back to Nature – Whit 2017
- Let’s get cracking! – Easter 2017
- World of Magic & Wizardry – Easter 2017
- To Infinity & Beyond! – February 2017
- Flash, Bang Science! – February 2016
- Easter Eggstravaganza – Easter 2016
- Fantastic Fun & Fitness – Easter 2016
- Under The Sea – Easter 2016
- Superaction Heroes – Whit 2016
- Lights, Camera, Action! – Whit 2016
- Elements Eggsperiments – Easter 2015
- Easter Eggcitement – Easter 2015
- Your invitation to the Magic World – Whit 2015
- Dr Seuss comes to Town – Whit 2015
- Around the World in 35 days – Summer 2015
- Creative & Crafty – October 2015
- Horrible Halloween – October 2015
- Christmas is Coming! – Dec 2015
Kids Collective Holiday Clubs are open to all children from any school, provided they are aged 3 to 11 years. They are usually based at the Clubs below. Occasionally, due to variations in school holiday dates, our Holiday Clubs can be located at one of our other term-time Clubs.
Altrincham Preparatory School Holiday Clubview more
Kids Collective @ APS Holiday Club is open to all children from all schools and is currently situated in both the Green Room and Dining Room in the Highbury building on West Road, Bowdon, with sole use of the secure playground. This club offers 40 places with kitchen facilities.
Opening Hours 8am-6pm
Bollin Primary SchoolHoliday Clubview more
The Holiday Club at Bollin is situated in the Community Room and has access to the playground. This club offers 66 places with kitchen facilities (used for cooking activities and allowing us to provide meals).
We are able to provide wraparound care for children attending sports tuition at Bowdon Club.
Opening Hours 7.45am-6.30pm
Cloverlea PrimarySchool Holiday Clubview more
The Holiday Club at Cloverlea is situated in the School hall and has access to the playground. This club offers 66 places with kitchen facilities (used for cooking activities and allowing us to provide meals).
We are able to provide wraparound care for children attending sports tuition at Timperley Sports Club.
Opening Hours 7.45am-6.00pm